The best all in one marketing platform can help streamline and speed up your sales process.
With a good tool, it becomes easy to piece together your customer's journey enabling your marketing and sales teams to drive lead nurturing strategies that are more likely to inspire action.
What's more, marketing automation tools offer in-depth and engaging reporting on your business's performance. That way, you can make business decisions based on marketing data and leverage the insights to improve customer retention.
To help you pick a tool that offers value, we've reviewed 7 of the most sought-after all in one marketing platforms and what makes them ideal for your business.
What is the Best All in One Marketing Platform?
Any marketing automation software worth your attention should enhance how you develop, deploy and manage your marketing campaign.
Whether you're looking for a tool to help streamline your marketing operations, be it email automation, ad-buying, customer support, lead nurturing, creating landing pages, omnichannel marketing, or customer relationship management, this list has got covered.
Let's dive right in.
Systeme.io boasts a cluster of niceties that any entrepreneur will appreciate.
This feature-rich marketing automation platform can handle virtually any of your marketing initiatives. Plus, you'll love the simple-to-navigate user interface, especially if you're a beginner.
It'll help you create product pages, sales funnel, and email marketing promotions. On top of that, you can use it to manage your subscription platforms, webinars, courses, partner programs, and works.
In addition, Systeme.io packs a suite of features to enable you to build sales funnels and manage affiliate programs at the click of a button.
- Ability to set up and automate your all in one sales funnel in a couple of clicks. You even get pre-installed templates to make your work easier.
- Access to a super responsive drag-and-drop editor to allow you to set up terrific landing pages in as quickly as 10 minutes.
- Access to unlimited emails and automated email sequences. You can also group your clients using tags, enabling you to deliver customized content for maximum conversions.
- Access to the Systeme.io affiliate program allows you to create an extra source of income.
- Ability to set up membership sites or sell online courses even without technical know-how.
- Marketing automation enables you to automate tasks such as lead management, sales funnel, and email sequences. You'll also get access to valuable marketing data to help measure your success.
Systeme.io is available in four tiers – Free, Startup, Webinar, and Enterprise – priced as follows:
- Free - $0
- Startup - $27 per month
- Webinar - $47 per month
- Enterprise - $97 per month
The pricing structure is designed to suit your business as it grows, so you can start low and scale depending on budget and needs.
Systeme has a free plan, so you can see how it can help streamline your business operations without paying anything.
I have a special Systeme.io deal with bonuses worth $3,682 + a 30% discount on the Systeme annual plan.
Systeme.io's well-thought-out marketing automation features make it the ideal tool if you're in for an affordable, easy-to-master platform. You cannot go much wrong with this tool which has over 1.000 reviews on Trustpilot averaging 4.9
When utilized correctly, there isn't anything this all-inclusive software cannot do, which makes it a great asset if you want to change how you market your business, irrespective of size or niche.
Systeme.io has a free plan available, and it is free of cost if you have 2000 contacts or fewer.
Solopreneurs & Small Businesses
Free plan available
We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
GoHighLevel has our vote as the best all in one marketing platform if you run a digital marketing agency or a search engine optimization (SEO) company – and we'll tell you why in a sec.
GoHighLevel bundles a CRM, appointment system, SMS automation, white labeling, link-building, and email marketing automation in one marketing platform.
With such functionalities, this tool can replace many of the marketing tools you use in your agency or company. You can check the platform's all ins and outs in my comprehensive GoHighLevel Review.
- High-level CRM features help you manage and foster client relationships while ensuring repeat business.
- Ability to create magnificent landing pages to promote your offer.
- Integrated funnel builder to enable you to build high-converting sales funnels. You can also use GoHighLevel to create funnels for your clients in no time.
- Ability to create a website and connect a custom domain.
- Better time and project management since you can use tools to set calendars and book appointments that fit into your schedule. You can also track calls, a handy function for marketing agencies.
- Ability to create effective SMS marketing campaigns to reach potential clients faster and easier.
- Integrates with invoicing tools like QuickBooks to improve your billing and accounting processes.
GoHighLevel is available in two tiers – Single Location Account and Agency Unlimited Account – priced as follows:
- Single Location Account - $97 per month
- Agency Unlimited Account - $297 per month
Meanwhile, the While Label Account – an upgrade to the Agency Unlimited Account – is available at an additional $497 per month.
You can also get other curated services like HIPAA compliance at an extra cost.
GoHighLevel is the right marketing platform if you're paying for any of the abovementioned services.
By helping you conciliate your tech under one umbrella, this tool will simplify your stack and save you time, headaches, and money.
Further, this solution is perfect for a freelance digital marketer focusing on SEM and social media advertising.
You can sample the GoHighLevel 14-day free trial to see if it's a good fit for your business.
Starting at $97 per month
We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
GetResponse is a great all-in-one marketing platform that helps businesses grow their customer base and drive sales. GetResponse is best for businesses looking for an all-in-one solution to their marketing needs.
GetResponse's wide range of features, high deliverability rate, and competitive pricing make it one of the best choices for any business.
GetResponse also has a knowledgeable support team available 24/7 to help with any questions or concerns.
Intuitive Dashboard: The cleverly designed dashboard allows you to view your business's performance in one place. Some widgets on the dashboard include list trends, workflows, autoresponders, new contacts, and more.
Email Builder: Get your email marketing campaign off the ground swiftly with Getresponse's pre-designed email templates. Use the built-in drop editor to customize any of the over 110 templates as per your campaign's requirements.
Marketing Automation: Create visual workflows customized to your subscriber's experience. You can use pre-installed templates to build automation workflows if you don't want to start from scratch.
SMS Marketing: Getresponse allows you to send short messages to your prospects to boost your marketing efforts on the Max plan.
Conversion Funnel: Access more automated sales funnels using conversion optimized templates as you go up on the pricing tiers.
Landing Page Builder: Create responsive landing pages out of the box, even on Getresponse's free plan.
Other notable highlights include:
- Analytics and Reporting
- Over 120 third-party integrations, including Zendesk, PayPal, Shopify, and more.
- Webinar builder
- Ability to import your customers and data into the platform
Getresponse pricing is structured in 3 tiers as follows:
- Email Marketing: $15.58 per month for 1,000 contacts
- Marketing Automation: $48.38 per month for 1,000 contacts
- Ecommerce Marketing: $97.58 per month for 1,000 contacts
- MAX2: Contact Getresponse for pricing
Getresponse also offers a free account for up to 500 contacts per month.
Getresponse is one of the most popular email marketing platforms on the market.
It offers a wide range of features and is very user-friendly, making it an excellent choice especially for small businesses.
Free plan available
We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
HubSpot is a comprehensive digital marketing solution packaged as a cloud service.
It beautifully integrates email marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), and campaign automation.
That's a wide range of functionalities and customization in a single platform right there. Essentially, this means that HubSpot can meet the needs of large and small businesses.
- Customizable and canned email templates for quick and smooth email creation and sending.
- Formidable contact management and excellent social media integration.
- Access to a selection of solid SEO tools thanks to HubSpot's integration with Google Lighthouse.
- Dynamic web-based editor with a super responsive and intuitive user interface.
- Marketing automation workflows with ten editable templates that you can also save after creating a template that works for you.
- Ability to email your contacts directly from the Contact Record. You can also make a Voice-Over IP (VoIP) call.
- Solid reporting, enabling you to see your specific campaigns, active contacts, and conversion rate. You can also compare your campaigns to determine how your marketing efforts perform at the macro level.
- Access to essential social media monitoring and publishing tools.
- Salesforce integration for hands-off leads follow up.
HubSpot comes in three tiers – Starter, Professional, and Enterprise. The price is broken down as follows:
- Starter - $45 per month
- Professional - $800 month
- Enterprise - $3,200 per month
While the priced tiers may be a little expensive for very small businesses or startups, HubSpot also offers a free tier for such customers. That way, new users can enjoy an easy path into marketing automation while gearing for an upgrade to priced tiers as their business grows.
HubSpot is an excellent all in one marketing platform if you're looking for a tool that scales as you grow.
It ticks all the boxes you'd want in digital marketing software, whether you want to track or optimize the customer journey.
And the beauty of it is that you can add basic CRM and sales tools, enabling you to control your marketing campaigns from a central place at no extra cost.
If you're looking for a marketing CRM, ActiveCampaign needs to be at the top of your list. That's not the only feature that makes this highly rated all in one marketing platform popular.
You also get email marketing, sales, and automation tools. ActiveCampaign even promises to spruce up your social media marketing initiatives and turn leads into customers.
- Extensive CRM capabilities enhanced with marketing analytics and lead scoring functionalities to help you find out your best potential clients.
- Responsive marketing automation builders to help you create an effective automation sequence without prior training.
- Email split testing to allow you to boost your email marketing campaigns.
- Deal pipelines function to let you manage client onboarding quickly and effectively.
- Automated client cancellation sequences to allow you to know why a customer cancels their account or asks for a refund.
- Automated employee onboarding to ensure that every new member is aligned with your organization's vision and goals.
- Mailing lists and segmentation, enabling you to separate your contacts into easy-to-target groups.
ActiveCampaign pricing options are available in four tiers – Lite, Plus, Professional and Enterprise – price as follows:
- Lite - $9 per month
- Plus - $49 per month
- Professional - $149 per month
- Enterprise - $258 per month
Like most automation marketing software, ActiveCampaign offers a discount if you opt for annual billing.
ActiveCampaign has our vote if you're looking for a revenue growth marketing platform to support your email marketing effort.
Because of its detailed targeting and automation, this tool will also make a great addition to your business if you have longer sales cycles and are in for a solution to help speed up conversion, enabling you to recoup your customer acquisition costs.
Kartra is a fully integrated solution that offers several online marketing functions, from cart check-out features to email marketing, webinars, and a host of other handy tools.
A product of the renowned Genesis Digital, it comes with pre-designed templates and nifty drag-and-drop interfaces to handle most of your marketing activities in one go.
The best part?
Kartra is made with the needs of new online business owners and seasoned sales and marketing teams in mind.
- A page builder with over one hundred pre-installed templates to help you build almost any page type.
- Split testing capabilities to enable you to generate actionable insights and gauge your campaign performance.
- Product and carts function to help you sell your product or services efficiently. With this function, you can set up everything, including trial structures, product pricing, payment gateways, and more.
- Affiliate portal to allow you to turn your clients into your promoters.
- An email marketing tool complete with automation, tagging, and sequences functionalities. You even get assistance with GDPR.
- Access to the Kartra marketplace to share your campaigns with other Kartra users. That way, you can discover new and different strategies your business can leverage to generate more sales.
Kartra is available in four tiers – Starter, Silver, Gold, and Platinum – priced as follows:
- Starter - $99 per month
- Silver - $199 per month
- Gold - $299 per month
- Platinum - $499 per month
While each package offers different functionalities, choosing one tier over the other primarily depends on your company's size, lead generation campaign, and the number of custom domains you require.
Kartra is one of the best marketing automation platforms for bootstrapped small business owners who cannot afford a full-fledged team of developers to create a thriving business online.
It'll also work for you if you want to spend less time dealing with software glitches and more time fine-tuning your lead generation strategies.
You can test-drive Kartra by leveraging the 14-day trial at $1.
Launched in 2011, Builderall is an all in one marketing platform packed with essential tools aimed at helping new marketing professionals and entrepreneurs create, launch and scale their online ventures.
And, because Builderall is a cloud-based solution, you don't need to down or install anything. Simply create an account, and you're good to go!
- Intuitive drag and drop builder to help you create websites, online courses, floating videos, sales funnel, mobile apps, and online stores without the stress of manual coding designing.
- WordPress installation tool to let you use Builderall while leveraging WordPress benefits simultaneously.
- Excellent email marketing tools, including the MailingBoss Autoresponder, to let you set up marketing campaigns quickly.
- Design section with incredible tools to create and design appealing visual materials. This section can come in handy if creating dynamic content is one of your top priorities.
- Traffic management section to help with website visitor tracking while making the most of your online presence and marketing investment.
- Access to social media management tools to help you build and engage with your social media audience.
Builderall is available in four tiers – Cheetah, Marketer, Premier, and Funnel Club – priced as follows.
- Cheetah - $14.90 per month
- Marketer - $69.90 per month
- Premium - $79.90 per month
- Funnel Club - $79.90 per month
As a rule of thumb, it would be best to check each plan's features to ensure it has everything you need to run your business smoothly.
Builderall is great marketing software for online and offline entrepreneurs looking for a tool to help them drive campaigns that can deliver targeted results.
It is also a good affiliate management program, especially if you want to track sales to help develop strategies to grow your revenue.
And the beauty of it is that you can test Builderall for $1 for 30 days!
Landing a spot in our digital tools round-up is Kajabi, a sought-after marketing platform with all the functionalities you need to create a thriving online business.
Kajabi packs an assortment of tools to let you create, launch, market, analyze and sell your online courses, coaching programs, and memberships.
And, you don't even have to install a host of third-party apps to create a fully functional online business with all the functionalities you require.
- Website builder to enable you to create professional-looking websites from scratch by leveraging Kajabi's drag-and-drop interface.
- Course creation tools to allow you to build online courses, coaching programs, and membership sites.
- Sales automation to help entice potential leads into your sales funnels gently. You can also customize your content and emails to bring a human touch to your business.
- Live chat for quick online scheduling if you require assistance or want to explore Kajabi's pricing options.
- Access to Hero University for more info on how Kajabi works and resources on selling online and marketing.
Kajabi is available in three tiers – Basic, Growth, and Pro – priced as follows:
- Basic - $119 per month
- Growth - $159 per month
- Pro - $319 per month
Kajabi Access add-on will cost you an extra $99 when you include it in your new or existing package.
Each pricing plan comes with unlimited bandwidth, unlimited video hosting on Wistia, and zero transaction fees as a standard.
Kajabi is the to-go-to all in one marketing platform if you have an online business idea but don't have the technical skills to code or design your website, landing page, or mobile app.
Think of it as the marketing automation tool designed to assemble everything you need to launch your online business.
Still, Kajabi works best if you're in the business of selling online courses or memberships.
What is an All in One Marketing Platform?
An all in one marketing platform refers to a suite of software tools with functionalities to help you manage every aspect of your business's marketing efforts.
A good tool can enable you to manage and automate things like audience data, workflows, marketing materials, online sales, and analytics for multiple channels of connecting your current and prospective customers.
All in One Marketing Platforms Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the most successful marketing tool for small businesses?
The market is inundated with several different marketing systems. However, any tool worth your attention should offer at least the following features:
- Email marketing automation and marketing campaign reporting.
- A social scheduler to help your marketing team plan, schedule, and send content out via various social media platforms.
- Image design for top-quality imagery and attractive landing pages.
- Communication and organization section to easily organize your brand's projects.
Are there any one-stop marketing platforms?
Yes, there are. In fact, if you're looking for the best all in one marketing platforms, all you need to do is read our marketing software reviews above. The best part is that we have highlighted what each tool offers so that you can buy from a point for information.
What are examples of marketing platforms?
For starters, a marketing platform, at its core, is designed to help businesses promote their products and services. They also enable businesses to create an interactive communication system between the organization and clients. Some examples include:
- Email marketing platforms
- Content marketing platforms
- Social media marketing platforms
- Search engine optimization marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Video marketing platforms
What is HubSpot's marketing hub?
Marketing Hub by HubSpot is an all-inclusive CRM to help spur business growth. It combines powerful marketing tools under one roof, helping customize experiences that draw and convert the right customer at scale.
Also read: Best Sales Funnel Builder Software
Any serious business should be using an all one marketing platform.
With one part of your business tools, you save valuable time and money and boost your company's marketing efforts and revenue. Having all the features of these platforms in just one application can be invaluable if you have limited resources or time to build each piece from scratch.
When looking for marketing automation software, be sure to pick a suite that offers all the functionalities to improve your online business. Systeme.io ticks all the boxes.
Want to discover more tools to help you with your email marketing efforts? Check out my picks for the best enterprise email marketing platforms.
Thanks for the very useful content here! Question for you….is there an all-in-one platform that can help me as a new digital marketing consultant provide a holistic offering to small business clients (campaign design and implementation). Of course any training for me on the "how to" would be a plus. For background, I recently received a certificate in digital marketing from a well-known academic institution but content was quite focused on theory and strategy and was short on the practical / how to aspects.
Yes, there are several all-in-one marketing platforms that can help new digital marketing consultants provide a holistic offering to small business clients. Some of the best options for 2023 include Systeme.io, GoHighLevel, and GetResponse. These platforms offer a suite of software tools to manage all aspects of a business’s marketing efforts, saving time and money while boosting revenue. Many of these options offer free trials or affordable pricing tiers to get started.