I sought to find out if Credit Repair Cloud is the best credit repair software for entrepreneurs looking to start, grow and scale their credit repair business.
And in this in-depth Credit Repair Cloud review, I lay bare my findings.
So, if you're contemplating launching a credit repair business or have one already and are wondering if Credit Repair Cloud can help make things easy, this post will provide the answers you're seeking.
Here's what you'll learn by the tail end of this article:
- What is Credit Repair Cloud?
- Who's behind Credit Repair Cloud, and what are their credentials?
- Who's Credit Repair Cloud made for?
- What does Credit Repair Cloud have to offer?
- How much does Credit Repair Cloud cost?
- Are there downsides to Credit Repair Cloud? What about the upsides?
- Is Credit Repair Cloud worth it? My verdict.
As I wrap up this Credit Repair Cloud review, I will also answer several questions about Credit Repair Cloud you're likely to ask, like every other entrepreneur looking for credit repair software.
Let's dive right into it.
What is Credit Repair Cloud?
On its official website, Credit Repair Cloud is described as a credit repair software that offers "EVERYTHING you need to start a life-changing credit repair business."
More specifically, it's an all-in-one system designed to make launching, running, and growing a profitable credit repair business easy.
According to the website, 20,000+ "Credit Heros" have used Credit Repair Cloud to either improve their existing franchises or start a successful credit repair business, changing over 12 million lives in the process and creating 49 new millionaires.
Further, over $190 million has been processed through the platform at the time of writing this.
Who's Behind Credit Repair Cloud?
Daniel Rosen is the brains behind Credit Repair Cloud.
The inspiration to start this platform came about in 2002 when Rosen lost it trying to repair errors in his own credit report.
After the bank error nearly left his life in shambles, Rosen knew it was time to act. He decided to create a tool that users can leverage to correct inaccuracies in their credit reports without going through what he went through. Soon after, Credit Repair Cloud was born.
This software aims to CHANGE LIVES by removing the stigma associated with credit repair. Further, Credit Cloud seeks to fight credit bureaus and banks' complex credit repair processes.
Who's Credit Repair Cloud Made For?
Credit Repair Cloud is for budding entrepreneurs who want to start a credit repair business. It is also designed for people with an existing business looking to create an entirely new revenue stream.
As stated, Credit Repair Cloud is marketed as an all-in-one solution to help you launch, run and grow your own credit repair business.
Wait a minute.
Aren't you supposed to be a credit repair expert to even consider becoming a credit repair business owner?
According to Rosen, there are 50+ plaques on the Credit Repair Cloud (CRC) office wall. These entrepreneurs have raked in over $1 million each with Credit Cloud Repair, and NONE was an expert when they started.
So, you can use Credit Repair Cloud to help you start a new credit repair business without prior experience.
How Does Credit Repair Cloud Work?
Credit Repair Cloud thrives on ease of use. The software's core features are pretty straightforward, allowing you to generate credit repair results for your clients in a few minutes.
Below is an outline of how Credit Repair Cloud works.
Step 1 - Steer the Client to the Credit Hero Score
When you start working with credit repair clients, this is the initial course of action. You'll direct them to the Credit Score and generate their credit report for $1. Credit Cloud allows you to import credit reports with a single click.
Step 2 – Get the Detailed Audit Report
The Credit Repair Cloud Software will run a comprehensive audit report. CRC will generate credit audits tailored to that client's credit. It'll highlight errors in the report and suggest what the client can do to improve their credit.
Apart from giving in-depth information about clients' credit standing, Credit Repair Cloud also delivers value while adding a professional touch to your credit repair business.
Further, the report's layout is simple, making it easy to navigate with your client and, by extension, compelling the client to work with you.
Step 3 – Decide What to Dispute
After you go through the negative items with the client, you'll want to decide which one to dispute. The software will guide you on how to generate dispute letters, complete with the dispute letter templates to use.
The system features a "letter finder tool" to help you pinpoint the best dispute letters to send. The tool will ask you a couple of questions to help determine the most appropriate dispute letter for your client.
Step 4 – File a Dispute
You'll now want to send the dispute letter to the three credit bureaus. You can dispute up to five times on each letter with thirty, in what is referred to as round one.
It is expected that the bureaus will respond in 30 to 45 days with a letter detailing the outcome of each item they investigated. They'll indicate whether they've verified, corrected, or deleted the items.
Side Note: Credit Repair Cloud can re-import credit reports if your client has subscribed to a credit monitoring service.
The following will happen depending on the results from the credit bureaus:
- If the bureaus deleted the disputed items, that's great. You can continue using the same round 1 letter to dispute additional items.
- You can use Credit Repair Cloud to generate different dispute letter templates if the bureaus fail to verify the items or ignore your disputes.
- When a disputed item is corrected, your client's credit rating increases. The customer is happy and continues to pay your monthly fee.
As you can see, you don't have to be an expert in the credit repair industry to leverage Credit Repair Cloud. Everything is self-explanatory, making starting and running your credit repair business easy.
Let's now usher in the second part of this Credit Repair Cloud review.
Credit Repair Cloud Training
You don't need prior experience in the credit repair industry to start a credit repair business. Still, it would be best to have a basic understanding of how credit repair works.
The people behind Credit Repair Cloud know this — and that's why they've created paid and free training to help you get the hang of things from the get-go.
The free courses introduce you to the fundamentals of disputing, while paid training explores the dynamics of credit repair in detail.
Here's an overview of Credit Repair Cloud's Training Programs
The Free Podcast
The CRC's training extravaganza starts with a free podcast by Rosen. In this podcast, Rosen talks about the strategies you can leverage to enable you to launch, run and scale a profitable credit repair business.
The Free Book
The eBook, just like the podcast, talks about tried-and-tested tactics and strategies to start, run, and grow your credit repair business.
The book is authored by Daniel Rosen
The Credit Hero Challenge
The Credit Hero Challenge is a fourteen-day experience where Credit Repair Cloud trainers "hold you by the hand" as you start your journey toward setting up the foundation of your credit repair business.
The Credit Repair Cloud MasterClass
The masterclass is a comprehensive six-week training program designed to help hone your skills. With this course, you'll move from a beginner to a pro and put you in line to earn the coveted Millionaires Club award.
The Credit Repair Expo
Once you complete the classes above, you're eligible to share what you've learned at a credit repair event dubbed the Credit Repair Expo. That way, you can help others stigmatized by negative credit scores to start the process of repairing their credit while ushering you into the Millionaires Club.
Credit Repair Cloud 2.0
Since its launch over a decade ago, Credit Repair Cloud has undergone several updates to improve performance and user experience.
The latest version boasts innovative functionalities, with all the features undergoing major revamping.
Below is an overview of the new Credit Repair Cloud 2.0 key highlights.
An Intuitive Fresh Interface
The new dashboard is sleek, modern, and easy to navigate. That way, you can complete processes in less time.
CloudMail allows you to send dispute letters faster, saving your precious time. It boasts the following functionalities:
- Done-for-you Printing and Mailing: This allows you to automate the printing, mailing, and tracking of dispute letters with a click. Better yet, you can customize your letter's essential elements, including mail class, color, etc.
- Faster Dispute Letter Processing and Delivery: Enables you to print multiple dispute letters in minutes while ensuring they reach their designated recipients quickly. CloudMail is routed to the nearest print center across CRC's thirteen facilities in the United States.
- Customer Relationship Management Integration: Enables you to print letters yourself if the automated option doesn't work for you and send them via CloudMail in a few clicks.
- Real-time dispute letter tracking.
- Address Verification: Credit Repair Cloud 2.0 can verify addresses automatically, guaranteeing 100% deliverability. The system will also send a delivery failure message to keep you in the loop.
- Batch Print Notifications: Keeps you up-to-date about pending letters and those you've dispatched.
- Massive Savings: Because all the core features are updated to allow you to send everything with a single click, it costs less for your employees to prepare and dispatch dispute letters. In fact, you can send a letter for as little as $0.80.
CreditHero is a new and one of the most innovative Credit Repair Cloud integrations. It offers instant access to the three credit reports and scores. Other CreditHero features include:
- Credit profit protection from unapproved access
- Instant alerts in case of any changes to your credit profile
- Built-in credit score tracker, allowing you to see your client's history from all the three bureaus
- Credit score simulator to see how specific actions and behaviors can impact your credit score
- Debt analysis for quick access to total open balances, including a debt-to-income ratio calculator
- ID theft insurance and restoration. Get up to $1 million in insurance for protection against identity theft and restoration of the compromised identity
- Dark web monitoring to scan the internet for fraudulent use of your client's info
- Credit score factors, to give you comprehensive insights on the six credit score factors
- Credit ScoreSight for insights on what you can do to optimize your credit score
Benefits of Using Credit Hero Score Credit Repair Businesses
With these features, CreditHero Score allows credit repair companies to accomplish the following:
- Log in to your client's account and import their credit audit reports without asking for their passwords. Because CreditHero can integrate directly with Credit Repair Cloud, you don't need to request a client's password whenever they want to access their credit audit.
- Invite leads via text or email to get their credit reports with a single click, allowing them to quickly onboard them into credit monitoring.
- Import and re-importing credit reports seamlessly. Since Credit Repair Cloud 2.0 doesn't depend on 3rd party integrations, it is now easier to import and re-import reports.
- Know when the next credit report is available straight from the dashboard.
- Monitor your clients without bending your budget. CreditHero Score allows you to monitor your client's credit score for $1 in 7 days with a flat rate of $19.95 per month.
- High payouts for Credit Heroes out to build an extra revenue stream generating $5 per month recurring for every enrollment.
Benefits of Credit Hero Score for Your Clients
Leveraging CreditHero Score offers the following benefits for your clients:
- Bank-level security, backed by 128-bit data protection
- Round-the-clock credit monitoring
- 24/7 access to their credit score, enabling them to optimize their credit score and the steps to take to reach those goals
- ID protection to help monitor and safeguard their identity
As stated, CreditHero Score costs $19.95 per month for your clients and has a 7-day trial for $1.
Credit Repair Cloud Pricing
Credit Repair cloud pricing is structured in four tiers as follows:
Start Plan: $179 per month
Grow Plan: $299 per month
Scale Plan: $399 per month
Enterprise Plan: $599 per month
Each Plan comes with unlimited storage and unlimited affiliates and leads.
Credit Repair Cloud offers a 30-day free unlimited use trial. When you sign up for the free trial, you gain access to the Basic Disputing course, the Credit Repair Certification, the Millionaire Mindset Training, Bootstrapping, and more.
Credit Repair Cloud Pros and Cons
As I come to the near end of this Credit Repair Cloud review, let me go over a few upsides and downsides.
- CRC has cemented its position as a reliable software to repair bad credit
- Active support team available round the clock to answer your questions and concerns
- You don't need previous experience to fix credit with this software
- CRC is reasonably priced, allowing you to save money while onboarding multiple clients
- Rave credit repair cloud reviews on platforms like TrustPilot point credit repair software that delivers what it promises
- Regular updates mean Credit Repair Cloud can meet evolving market and customer needs
- You generate at least $10,000 per month in affiliate commissions using CRC
- Multiple integrations including Zapier, Active Campaign, Sales Funnels, and CRMs
- Repairing bad credit isn't a get-rich-quick business model, so you must be willing to spend time learning the required skills to succeed
- Credit repair can be a lengthy process, so you must be patient enough to reap the reward
- You need to have at least $500 upfront capital to get started
- Handling credit reports can be a delicate balancing act that requires you to be extra careful
Credit Repair Cloud Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As I wrap up this Credit Repair Cloud review, let me answer a few commonly asked questions about credit repair.
How does Credit Repair Cloud work?
Credit Repair Cloud, as the name suggests, is a solution created to help users fix credit errors in their audit reports.
More specifically, it is credit repair software created that can be used to help people attain a high credit score.
Mortgage brokers, for instance, can use Credit Repair Cloud to help clients correct negative entries in audit reports and achieve a score that can enable them to secure loans.
And the beauty of it is that you can earn affiliate commissions for every client you refer to CRC. You can also use the same software to start a Credit Repair business as a full-time or side hustle.
Is Credit Repair Cloud an MLM?
No, Credit Repair Cloud is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) product. First, Credit Repair isn't one of these business structures that allow two-tier sales.
On the contrary, Credit Repair Cloud offers an affiliate program that allows affiliate marketers to earn commission by promoting CRC products.
Further, CRC provides additional information on its official website on how affiliates can leverage various marketing strategies to generate income by promoting Credit Repair Cloud software. The website gives information regarding elements like support, tracking, etc.
Does credit repair actually work?
Yes, credit repair works.
A credit company helps you improve your credit score in return for a fee. It is worth mentioning, though, that some credit repair businesses aren't legitimate.
A genuine credit repair solution guides you through obtaining your audit reports and checking their accuracy. They also offer other services such as credit monitoring.
CRC, for example, provides all the tools you need to stay on top of your credit score.
The secret to finding a good credit repair company is reading what others say about the solution. Ideally, you want a highly rated company with many positive reviews.
Is Credit Repair Cloud legit?
Credit Repair Cloud reviews on TrustPilot indicate that the software delivers on its promises.
Here's what one of the reviewers has to say about the solution.
"The Best Credit Repair Software Ever!
The courses are packed with so much vital information, yet they are presented to you in a manner you can absorb and easily understand. It all comes easily together like a 10-piece puzzle. You feel like a credit professional when completed because you know you have the knowledge and skills to back you up and get quality repair work done!"
Credit Repair Cloud software has a rating of 4.7 stars after 1,700+ reviews.
How much can you generate with a Credit Repair company?
The amount of money you can make as a credit repairer primarily depends on the solutions you're using and the number of clients you have in your portfolio.
In most cases, you're likely to make $79 to $99 per month per client.
So, you can take home a whopping $60,000 to $100,000 per month if you have fifty to one hundred clients.
It is essential to mention that credit repair cost is minimal if you handle the process yourself. Still, you'll need to invest in Credit Repair Cloud software to enable you to help clients correct credit errors, most importantly, allow you to lay a strong foundation by providing all the tools you need to start, grow and scale your business.
Read also: How to start a credit repair business.
Wrap Up – My Verdict
We've come to the end of this Credit Repair Cloud review.
So, is CRC worth it?
Would I recommend Credit Repair Cloud?
I like that the platform has enough training material to help you acquire the skills needed to start and grow a profitable credit repair business.
On top of that, the pricing structure allows you to add more clients as your business grows without burning through your wallet.
Besides, Credit Repair Cloud reviews are impressive, which is affirmative that indeed CRC works.
Further, you have 30 days of free access to all the tools required to launch a thriving Credit Repair business.
Credit Repair Cloud
Who are looking for a best solution for Credit Repair Business