What is the Amazing Selling Machine 11 ?
The Amazing Selling Machine is an online course that teaches step-by-step how to start selling on Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon). The course was created by Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback, the co-founders of Amazing.com. The newest ASM is already the eleventh Amazing Selling Machine course and is therefore called ASM 11 or ASMXI.
The Amazing Selling Machine is not available more than once or twice a year when they have a new course published.
Amazing Selling Machine 11 Summary
Product name: Amazing Selling Machine 11
Founders: Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback
Product type: Amazon FBA training program
Price: Typically around $4000
Best for: Who is serious about selling on Amazon and want to build a sustainable business for years to come, and have the money to pay a pretty high course fee.
More info: ASM11 is the de-facto course for Amazon sellers and it has formed better and better with each release. The course has generated more Amazon millionaires in the world than any other course out there. ASM is a great course, but the price point may not be suitable for everyone.
Take a Sneak Peek into the ASM11 Membership
Watch the video where the head coach of Amazing.com Rich Henderson shows a sneak peek that you can expect inside ASM11 membership.
What’s new in Amazing Selling Machine 11?
How ASM 11 is different from the previous ASM courses?
Amazing has added some pretty irresistible perks and bonuses that you'll get after joining the program. Here is what you can expect from ASM 11.
1. 8-Module Web Class
- Over 120 lessons
- Walks you through building your business from scratch
- Modules released one week at a time
- Watch anytime from your computer or mobile device as long as you have an internet connection
- Downloadable strategy guide with each lesson
- You get FREE upgrades to every new version of the core ASM web class
2. Automation Tool Suite
Part 1 *SURPRISE* (12 months of FREE access)
Includes a variety of tools such as:
- Email automation for sending customized emails to all of your Amazon customers to increase product reviews and provide stellar customer service.
- Detailed traffic and conversion stats for all of your products.
- Sales and profit tracking for your entire business.
- Keyword tracking to see where you rank among your competition.
- Inventory tracking and alerts that helps ensure you take timely action on keeping your products in stock.
Part 2 The Brand Launchpad and Continual Sales System
- Acces to a list of 10,000+ buyers looking for high quality, new products from their members.
- You get FREE access to this for 12 months as a member of ASM.
Part 3 ASM Business Dashboard
- Along with the *surprise* tool, they have built an integrated dashboard right into your ASM membership so that you can get all of your vital business stats in one place.
Part 4 The Ultimate Product & Keyword Research Toolset
- 90 day free access to THE best product and keyword toolset available to help you grow your business faster, easier, and more reliably than ever.
3. Amazing Selling Machine 11 Bonuses
The Amazing Alliance Platinum Access
- This includes unlimited access to the online community platform inside of ASM where you can talk with other members, see what they’re asking, see the responses, and engage with the ASM Mentors
- You get to post questions anytime of the day and get responses fast - mentors all over the world gets you a timely response.
Private Resource Vault
- This is exclusive private collection of resources you can use to build your business that they've pre-vetted and, in most cases, use in their own ecommerce businesses.
- These resources include: accounting tools, auto responders, banking services for international sellers, design creation tools, email services for automating your Amazon emails, freight forwarders and warehousing providers, inspection and forwarding services, keyword research tools, landing page and funnel services, tools for organization and task management, photography and video creation services, pay per click optimization tools, stock image services, virtual office providers, website development and hosting services and more!
- To help ensure your success they have created the ASM mentor program which is a group of incredibly successful ASM members who love to give back by helping all their members. These incredible Mentors have averaged over $1.8M in sales on Amazon in their own businesses.
- Anytime you have a question or need help with the ASM Training Program or any aspect of your Amazon business, the Mentors are there to provide hands on help. They’re active in the amazing alliance community every single day, which you get lifetime access to, that are waiting to give you all the support you need.
Online group coaching calls
- One per month after the initial 8 weeks.
- Live Q&A going through real member questions about this business.
30 day full money back quarantee
ASM Success Promise
- Follow the course and meet criteria laid out, if not happy with success ASM will reimburse you for ASM & unsold inventory up to $7500.
Here are the Amazing Selling Machine 11 course modules uncovered
Welcome module: The ASM Business Process & Mindset
- Welcome to Your New Future
- What’s Coming and What to Expect
- The Best Opportunity to Build a Real Business Today (How this Business Works)
- The ASM Membership Dashboard
- The ASM Community
- Badges - You DO Need Stinkin’ Badges!
- ASM Mentor Program
- The Proven Secret for Amazing Result
- Success Principles: More Profit in Less Time with Less Stress
- Nailing Your Numbers: How Fast Do You Want to Scale?
- A Message From our Previous Students
- The 7-Figure Foundation Principles #1: You’re Not Selling a Product, You’re
- Building a Brand
- Different Ways To Structure Your Physical Product Business
Module1: Building Your Product Opportunity List
The actual first module teaches you how to choose a marketplace to start with, that is, whether to start selling in the US, Europe, or somewhere else and how to open a Seller Central seller account. The main thing about the module is a product research, how to find a first product to sell. The process teaches how to create a list of product opportunities, and finally choosing one product to launch.
- Which Amazon Marketplace to Start With?
- Seller Central Overview and Requirements
- Setting Up World First Account or Payoneer
- Seller Central Account Critical Guidelines
- Seller Central Setup Walkthrough
- You're Building a Brand, not just a Product
- The “7 Elements of a Hot Product Opportunity”
- All Categories are not Created Equal: Amazon’s Categories and How To Choose Yours
- Make Your Life Simpler: Products to avoid...for now
- The Perfect Product Selection System
- Putting Years of Experience to Use: The ASM Product Criteria
- Product Selection Preparation: Tools you Will Need
- Creating Your Primary Hot Product Opportunity List Part One
- Creating Your Primary Hot Product Opportunity List Part Two
- Adding Your Competing Products to Your Opportunity List
- Narrowing Your Product List Delivery Date
- Patent Search
Module 2: Suppliers, Samples and Your Professional Online Presence
Once you have found the the product to sell in the first module, the second module is all about to find the right supplier for the product and how to place orders for product samples.
- Understanding Amazon’s Fees
- Product Tuning
- Simple Product Sourcing
- Creating a Professional Online Presence
- Finding and Contacting Suppliers with Our Proven Templates
- Calculating the True Cost of a Product
- Calculating Final Profit Numbers for Your Focused Opportunity List
- Getting Samples for Your Top Opportunity: Your Business Leaves the Digital World!
Module 3: Ordering Your Inventory and Creating Your Brand
Once you have found the best supplier for your product based on the samples, it's time to order the first inventory of products to Amazon. That is taught in this module.
- The Samples Have Arrived! Now What?
- Choosing the Best Supplier and Getting the Highest Profit Margin
- Getting Ready for Your First Inventory Order
- The ASM Brand Name Creation Process
- Creating Your Powerful Brand Logo
- Purchasing your UPC
- Quick Start Product Listing
- Designing Your Product Packaging
- Automatic List Building: The Power of Package Inserts
- How Much Inventory Should You Order?
- Shipping by Air or by Sea
- Placing Your First Inventory Order
- What Happens After You Order Your Inventory
Module 4: Building Your Brand Assets I
When the products are on their way to Amazon, it's time to build your own brand around the product. One of ASM's king ideas is that building a brand is of the utmost importance to make success on Amazon. Many other courses don't pay attention to branding as much as ASM.
This is one of the key elements which makes ASM stand out from other courses and that is the reason why I like ASM so much.
- Ensuring Launch Success: The Critical Steps to Do While Waiting on Your Inventory
- Build Your Brand: Creating Your Brand Facebook Page
- Creating Your Brand Website Part One
- Creating Your Brand Website Part Two
- Build Your Brand: Creating Your Brand YouTube Channel
- Build Your Brand: Creating Your Brand Twitter Account
- Build Your Brand: Creating Your Brand Pinterest Account
- Build Your Brand: Next Level Brand Assets
- Build Your List: Creating Your Email Account and Autoresponder
- Build Your List: Setting Up Your First Lead Capture Page
- Build Your List: Implementing Your Lead Capture Page
Module 5: Building Your Brand Assets II
In the fifth module, building of the brand continues. This module teaches you how to make a product listing on Amazon.
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP): How to Craft the Perfect Amazon Listing
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 1: Strategic Keyword Research for Top Amazon Rankings
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 2: Creating a Traffic-Grabbing Product Title
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 3: Crafting Bullet Points that Sell and Separate You from the Competition
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 4: Creating a Compelling Product Description
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 5: Product Images that Attract and Convert
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 6: Product Pricing for Profit
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 7: Creating Your Complete Listing
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 8: Automated Customer Emails
- Taking Advantage of Downtime
Module 6: The Perfect Product Launch
This module teaches you how to make product launches on Amazon. ASM has its own product release method, which they call Launch, Blitz & Rank. The method is used to launch the product on Amazon and rank it higher so that the product starts selling well.
- Preparing Your First FBA Shipment
- Your First FBA Shipment Walkthrough
- Your Final Product Images
- Your Initial Product Reviews
- Amazon Giveaways
- Launch, Blitz & Rank Overview
- Launch, Blitz & Rank Pre-Launch Part 1
- Launch, Blitz & Rank Pre-Launch Part 2
- Launch, Blitz & Rank: The Launch
- Launch, Blitz & Rank: Post-Launch
Module 7: Advanced Marketing and Traffic Tools
This module introduces how to use Amazon advertising platform and introduces advanced marketing techniques such as Lightning Deals.
- Building and Utilizing Your Performance Checklist
- Amazon Sponsored Products Ads
- Your Ongoing Content Marketing Strategy
- Amazon Coupons
- Amazon Lightning Deals
- The Raving Fan Customer Service System
- Understanding Traffic and Conversions
- The Benefits of Brand Registry
Module 8: Taking Your Business to the Next Level
The last module will teach you how to scale your Amazon business to the next level. Amazon is a very interesting platform for being scaled up easily no matter how much. It is possible to add more products to Amazon and thereby generate more sales or expand into different markets like Europe or Australia.
- Running Out of Inventory and Reordering
- When to Launch Your Next Product
- Choosing Your Next Product to Launch
- Sourcing and Launching Your Next Product
- Scaling Your Business to Success
- Deciding When to Enter Other Markets
- Building a Team that Runs Your Business
- Growing Your Business for Cash Flow or to Cash Out
As you can see, Amazing Selling Machine is jam packed with content.
Amazing Selling Machine Bonus Packages
Many people are Amazing Selling Machine 11 affiliates and they are offering many kinds of bonus packages to increase the value of your purchase.
Some of those packages are very massive and they might sound like a very good deal but actually, they're not.
Because when you doing the course you have to be laser-focused and do only what ASM teaches step-by-step. You'll be overwhelmed if you trying to do anything else but the actual course. There is so much in the course material that you will have digest that it's virtually impossible to study anything else at the same time. If you do that, you'll distracted and most probably will fail. Of course you have the possibility to study the bonus packages in the future but to be honest, I took the course two years ago and to this day haven't got the time to even look at the bonuses I also took.
Therefore the best bonus that you can have is that king of bonus which is focusing on your actual Amazon business.
I will offer you a bonus, which will be more valuable than those high-ticket bonuses.
What is the biggest single reason that any newbie Amazon seller will fail? It is the product - namely the wrong product.
You will pick five product opportunities during the course and I will tell which one is the best or should you ditch them all. I have evaluated hundreds of products and helped numerous brands and companies in their Amazon business.
That is really the best bonus you can get. With a good product, you'll have a much better chance to succeed on Amazon.
If you decide to purchase ASM11 through my affiliate link I will offer this invaluable bonus for free.
Amazing Selling Machine 11 the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Amazing Selling Machine 11 Conclusion
Amazing Selling Machine 11
The proven Amazon FBA step-by-step course and training.
PS. Here you can find some success stories from the previous ASMers.
About the author Jussi Hyvärinen
Jussi is online entrepreneur doing e-commerce and related consulting services.